Kilbarchan West ChurchThe stained glass window in the vestry door was donated in 1858 by Sir Robert Milliken-Napier (9th Baronet), whose initials R.M.N. appear in the monogram, when the old church was partially rebuilt. The open book held by Jesus is inscribed :
"He that doeth the Word of God abideth for ever"
Photograph courtesy of Mr John Borland of Kilbarchan.
back to history of Kilbarchan